Dependable quality & long-lasting beauty -- Five-Star Contractor
Neuse Tile Service would love to help with your custom tile installation project. For almost 60 years, our family has helped create beautiful and long-lasting spaces for our neighbors in the Triangle area of NC.
Tile is a specialty product, and we know how to install it so that you get the high quality, long-lasting, custom tile and stone installation you desire. When the materials won't bend, you shouldn't either - Neuse Tile is the only reliable choice!
Outdoors You won't have maintenance worries if your tile is properly installed. The type of tile and the method of installation are especially important on exterior applications. Be sure to choose a knowledgeable and experienced tile professional.
- Specialists in ceramic tile, porcelain, stone, glass, quarry, marble, and glass block.
- Installing tile for the long-term-- choose a quality installer and KNOW what's under your tile!
- We're not going anywhere --since 1964, we've installed for residential builders, discerning homeowners, quality remodelers, and commercial general contractors and enhanced the beauty and longevity of countless residential and commercial projects.
- Verified by the community --Thanks for voting for us year after year in BEST OF THE BEST!!
- Local commitment -- we serve Raleigh, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Cary, Apex, Durham, Chapel Hill, Henderson, Oxford, Louisburg, Lake Gaston, and the surrounding areas.
- Peer-verified as North Carolina's first Five-Star Tile Contractor!
- Passionate about our profession --Neuse Tile's staff members want to make sure you get the outstanding tile installation that you're paying for! Choose carefully.
- Ready to serve you -- contact us today about your upcoming tile installation.
See our blog for recent updates NeuseTile.wordpress.com
An established company that is a member of:
- National Tile Contractors Association
- Home Builders Association of Wake County
- Better Business Bureau
- Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
- National Federation of Independent Businesses
Our company president is recognized nationally for tile expertise, currently serving on the Board for the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) and on its technical committee, the handbook committee of the Tile Council of North America, and the American National Standards Institute’s ASC A108 Committee for tile installation specifications.