Choosing a tile installer?
- Are their tile installers Certified by the Ceramic Tile Education Foundation?
- What TCNA method they will use to install your tile?
(Tile Council of North America (TCNA) Handbook is an industry recognized guide to assist in clarifying and standardizing installation specifications for tile.)
- What setting materials will be used for your tile installation? What experience does the installer have with these tile and stone products? What are their advantages?
- On their last 3 jobs, how much did the final billing amount differ from the quoted price?
- Where will the tile movement joints be located and what will they be made of? Where will expansion and contraction occur?
- What is the span of your joists? (Can your floor carry the weight of tile? How will your substrate and its support structure respond to the tile application?)
- What level of service and warranty can you expect on the tile installation labor and the products installed?
- Will you need a vapor barrier under your tile? What about crack isolation? Is additional waterproofing necessary?
- How does your installer keep up with the latest industry advances? What associations do they participate in?
- If you are providing the tile, have they checked to make sure all the shades and calibers are consistent? Has overage been calculated?
- Are they a Five-Star Contractor?
We'll answer your questions with the knowledge and confidence that come from more than 50 years in the tile business and continuous, active involvement in national and local trade associations. Select a company that will do the job correctly and stand behind their work.
Tile done right
Our tilesetters are expert craftsmen who have been in the trade for many years. Our supervisors are up-to-date on the latest installation methods and products, and our estimators are among the most knowledgeable in the business. We were the first NTCA Five-Star contractor in North Carolina, and we look forward to working with you.
Our second-generation owners are proud of the company's reputation. We run the business with a strong work ethic and a commitment to treat our customers and employees as we would like to be treated. On the rare occasion that something goes wrong on a job, we will work hard to make it right. We want to be your tile installer on this job and the next one. We realize you have a choice, and we appreciate your business.
Our certified tile mechanics are supervised closely and take pride in their work. Our service teams are available after the installation to make certain every detail of the work is up to our standards. We use the best materials in the industry to ensure the quality of your installation.
Neuse Tile Service is one of the oldest tile installation companies in the area, and, we believe, the best. We are honored to have long-standing relationships with some outstanding contractors and suppliers in Wake and Franklin Counties, and to have installed tile in diverse and prestigious projects throughout the state.
We participate in national organizations that allow us to keep up with the ever-evolving technological advances in the tile industry and to identify the trends and methods that will make your installation the best it can be. Our president serves on national tile boards and participates in technical councils for the industry. We are active in local homebuilders' organizations and business groups.
National award winner
Neuse Tile Service received regional recognition as "Subcontractor of the Year" for a national builder and a national award from the National Tile Contractors Associations' Tile Letter magazine.
Our capable staff has been helping general contractors and property owners enhance the beauty and quality of their residential and commercial projects for more than 50 years. Call or e-mail us today so we can bring that expertise to your next ceramic tile, quarry, marble, or glass block installation.
Call Neuse Tile Service Inc. today about your upcoming installation -- when you want it done right the first time.
The staff members of Neuse Tile Service would like to work with you and want you to know we endorse the NTCA creed:
"Dedicated to the advancement, use and professional installation of ceramic tile, natural stone and allied products; to promoting fair and honorable business standards among the members; to establishing a medium for the interchange of ideas; and to the dissemination of information in the training of persons involved in the installation, distribution or manufacture of ceramic tile, terrazzo, natural stone and allied products."